When was your last blog post?
January, so about 5 months ago.
Unfortunately, I am at the age where I have to sit tonnes of exams (GCSEs), so I haven’t been able to write any blog posts as school seems to take up the majority of my time. I now only have 4 exams left, and I thought this was long overdue.
Advice for people taking GCSEs next year?
- Start revising a few months in advance, even if it’s only a little bit
- Don’t underestimate how much work you have to do
- Prioritise subjects you want to continue studying after GCSEs (and revise them more)
- Try not to cry
- Make a pile of notes and books of subjects you have finished after your exams are over, so then you can destroy it all
What musicals/plays have you seen this year so far?
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the nighttime (but I had to write an essay on it and take notes during it, so I probably missed a lot of it)
- Matilda (for the second time)
- And next week I’m going to see Children of Eden
What sort of blog posts will you be writing once your exams are over, and when is that?
My last exam is on the 12th of June, so after that point I should be able to start posting again. I’m not really sure what I want to write about, so maybe I’ll just see what inspires me. Of course if there is anything I get asked to write about I will, but we shall see.