Firstly, thank you so much for getting my blog to just over 1,000 views, I’m over the moon! It may not seem like a lot, but I have not even had this blog for a year yet, so I think it’s progressing pretty well.
Also I would like more suggestions and requests for posts people would like me to write, so you can send these to me at: email@example.com
Or on Twitter: @justamusicalgal
Another little update before I begin this post properly, I now have Instagram! Follow me at: @justamusicalgal for more regular updates.
So most people have some kind of idea of a list of things they want to do in their life. So, here is my take on a theatre/performers bucket list:
1) Be in a West End/Broadway/Professional show (Status: incomplete)
2) Train at a top theatre school (Status: incomplete)
3) Be a character at Disneyland, or a performer in their parades and shows (Status: incomplete)
4) Be signed to an agency (Status: I used to be, but I decided to leave to focus on school)
5) Be in a television drama (Status: I was once an extra in a BBC drama called What Remains)
6) Be in a film (Status: incomplete)
7) Release a Musical Hits CD (Status: incomplete)
8) Be in a famous musical e.g. Les Miserables (Status: incomplete)
9) Be on an original cast recording (Status: incomplete)
10) Be nominated for/win an award, or be invited to an awards ceremony e.g. The Olivier Awards
Let me know any more that you would add to my list, or if you have indeed achieved any of these goals.